Saturday, February 2, 2013

Back in the Swing

Well my first week back at school is over.  It felt really good being back in the classroom.  My kiddos are super sweet and made the transition very easy.   It's a little strange as it feels like September in February, but all good!

I'll get into the swing of posting about our classroom adventures as soon as I find my groove.  In the meantime, I'll leave you with this... a sale!

I'm participating in Super Sunday on TpT.


Thanks to Ashley Hughes for the super cute button!  My products will be on sale Sunday, 2/3 AND Monday, 2/4.  

Also, a big THANK YOU to Amy from 3 Teacher Chicks.  I won her Scientific Method unit in a giveaway and couldn't be more excited to use it with my class.  It looks like it's full of great resources.  


I'm hoping to get a few new products up in my store by tomorrow for the big sale.  On the agenda are some math centers including rounding, addition/subtraction review and estimating sums and differences.  These are the topics I'll be covering next week in our math review book.  
I better get cracking!






No comments:

Post a Comment